Thursday 9 July 2015

T320 Results...

Around this time last year I was writing a blog post about how it felt to have only just scraped a pass on B203, but that considering the circumstances at the time I needed to remember just how amazing it was to have actually passed that module.

What a contrast a year makes. This year is a totally different story and I'm writing this still numb with shock and amazement. Not only did I pass T320 this year, I got a distinction!! Quite honestly I'm finding it hard to believe, so much so I had to get my Mum to read the results page to make sure I wasn't seeing things!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, the circumstances surrounding my End of Module Assessment were difficult to say the least. My health had taken quite a significant decline following the sudden loss of my Nan, so I was working on my EMA while coping with that and attending her funeral. It was a bit like deja vu; I went through similar during my revision period last year with the loss of my Grandad on the other side of my family, the only difference being I managed to cope better this time round.

I still can't quite believe I got a distinction in this course, although that result makes me feel a little more confident on embarking on a project in the subject for my next module. I'm pretty confident I have done all my family proud too.

If you're reading this and you haven't got the result you hoped for, I quote from my blog post last year:
"To anyone struggling to come to terms with an exam result that was worse than expected, don't worry about it. What's done is done. If you failed and you're offered a resit spend the time revising and know you can do it. Someone somewhere will always be rooting for you. And if you've passed but not received the grade you expected, wanted or dreamed of it's not the end of the world. It may well feel like it but it's not. Focus on the fact you passed. You can put those course books away and move on to your next module or the next stage of your life. You did it. You passed. That's all that really matters."

No comments:

Post a Comment