Sunday 8 January 2017

Results of TM470 and an update

It's taken me a while to post this, B301 is taking a lot of my time and energy so I didn't get a chance before the Christmas period which took more out of me. However I'm here now. At the end of November I got the results for TM470 through: a Grade 2 Pass! Really pleased with that considering how unwell I'd been at the beginning of the module!

Meanwhile on B301, I've completed two assignments and am about to start work on the third; meaning I'm almost at the halfway point! Hard to believe in 6 months time I'll have sat my exam, and be awaiting my results which will hopefully get me my degree! Things have been a bit rocky with my health of late, intact as I write this I'm getting over a virus which has left me unable to study for a few days. Hoping I'll be able to catch up soon!

Got my fingers crossed I'll be able to update this blog more often soon, but for now I'm concentrating on my health and studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment