Monday 23 December 2013

B203 TMA results AND T215 overall results...

Well it's been a while, this studying malarky is proving difficult with my health playing up and my blogs have been left a little neglected.

So first off B203:

I'm finding the amount of reading really difficult to manage, but I'm just about coping. I've requested audio versions of the material alongside my comb bound books in the hope it will make things a little easier for me. My eyes are tiring very easily, getting painful and losing focus. However the course is proving very interesting; Block 3 Marketing more so than Block 2 Operations Management!

I got my first TMA back, with a score of 65%. Pretty pleased with that especially as things have been challenging with my health and managing the workload.

Operations Management was quite interesting, but after a while it soon got a bit boring. Apparently it's supposed to be though! I submitted my second TMA and received it back quite quickly, with a score of 62%. I had hoped for better but again considering everything that's rather good. I got some good useful feedback with it as well, so hopefully I'll be able to improve when it comes to TMA 03!

Right now I'm over halfway through Block 3, and enjoying marketing. I've got a two week break over Christmas (which I'll probably take half of and try catch-up/get ahead) and the third TMA due in, in January.

And now to T215:
I can't remember the exact date but in November I got my final overall results for T215, my previous module. Having got an Overall Continuous Assessment Score (OCAS) of 93% I wasn't too worried about the End of Module Assessment (EMA), I was simply aiming to pass. I scored 78% on my EMA, so overall I got a GRADE 2 PASS for T215!! Which I'm chuffed with!

A bit worryingly some components of my EMA were borderline fail, according to the limited feedback I receive. But a pass is a pass! And a grade 2 pass is a high level pass at that!

That's all for now, Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope you all get a break from studying over the festive period! And 2014 is a happy, healthy year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment